Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Sims Urbz Visuais




Source and photos: Magazine EME.

The Mary Magdalene of the Venezuelan version of Jesus Christ Superstar was once a kind of Creole Miley Cyrus. It was a celebrity too bright. So much so that even today after more than 25 years after recording their first album still shines

A pike-eyed girl sings ros leaning on the steps of the rehearsal room "... Who do you think it will hurt, this order ...". Denotes a fanatic controlled by that of being in the workplace. The serenade is for Karina herself, which sang to Pope John Paul II in The Jeweller's Shop and makes each time you name it, someone go ahead and chant a bit of any big success the 80's.

When climbing the stairs to the room where Jesus Christ Superstar is tested, it fits one of her curls and share speeding trouble involving a woman these days.

"You do a thousand things at the same time, sometimes I miss the day. I have two girls, one 11 and another of 4. The name, I send postcards. Separate from them is very difficult.

Also, you never want look bad as a mom, you feel guilty because a show coincides with a key date as the year-end event. But hey, it's a reality not only mine, but thousands of working women are mothers, wives, sisters and have to grab a bus, running, shopping, fix the house. "We nodded

convinced by the experience.
Gender common
breaks the ice instantly.


The girl who greeted him, he hit the track to the present and also certain Readers hum along these lines, go to your place in the essay. The cast of Jesus Christ Superstar, released on February 20, is complete.
vocal exercises
Among others, Karina tells about his early days in the world of show when wearing pads and had an eager glow of triumph in his eyes.

"My first musical I did when I was 15.


was mounting the Compañía Nacional de Teatro de Pedro Navaja. He had three women, and I was one of them. The most Galla of course. I was in college, one was limited to sub-world of our community, so as never was the center of Caracas, all this became an adventure. "Learning with Francis and Isaac Rueda Chocrón paid off.

Al recently, was one of the new artists chosen to work in The Jeweller's Shop, a project dedicated to Pope John Paul II left only an LP. It was for this production that she recorded "High-heeled shoes," his first big hit .

"I was 16 and did not have much time to propose to be famous, because everything was going faster and faster. Of course, I never felt that I had no childhood, I missed this or that, I had no friends. In the Hebrew school where they studied, were very close and my victory was perceived as the success of all. I missed maybe a later stage. When school starts, when you are more independent, have boyfriends, go out and partying. That early adulthood did not live with such intensity. In fact, I studied Social Communication at the Catholic University, I met Gladys Rodriguez and Pedro Luis Flores. Obviously, they followed in college and I did not. "As in the films, finding his calling and, of course, not having time to balance studies with his career, he retired, but still retains the desire to return to the classroom.


without Internet Famous
Karina At times, there was no Internet and globalization, both the means to encourage other artists were. Those stars



forged on tour, traveling extensively, unmounted their music on Myspace or pass the data to a concert by Facebook. That was in the days of "I know it hurts," one of the hits from their first album Amor a million. "At that time there was a lot of respect the artist as a figure. You show up on television, sounded on the radio, you did press tours. There was a great job behind the record industry. "

Perhaps because of the speed of communication today, and the constant jam in which we live, is that Karina feels he has to start from the beginning." Although the people I remember very vividly and I have a loyal following that has been following me "twenties" of years, I must also win new followers and in many places to start from scratch. "And here is revealed the secret of his stay in the memory of many people:" Music is the key factor to be remembered. Not deleted or never happens. People reminds me joy because the time I became famous was a happy and prosperous times, so the memories it brings my music will always be happy. "


0 comments:

Post a Comment