Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Crepe Trailers For Sale Ireland

Chayanne "Venezuela my other half "Eternal Karina




Source: Prints
photos courtesy sony music


His Venezuelan side is well known: his wife and two children, adds the title role in Gabriel, Indira Paez of Venezuela, where he appeared with Venezuelan José Luis Rodríguez. And also to Venezuela issued a decree in the form of album: It is impossible. NESTOR LUIS
by Llabanere

"I wish I could capture the heart of some of these girls," Chayanne wanted a teenager at the Teatro Municipal de Caracas, in 1988 when he was serving his second visit to the country. "I dedicate this song to all young people who are behind racks."

He was referring to the contestants of the Miss Venezuela, an event that was invited as a rising star. His aspiration was fulfilled. The Portuguese state representative, Marilisa Maronesse, distinguished as the most photogenic and fourth runner-up that night in early February, heard in the locker room the message, he told himself slyly asked.

The blonde, who praise the artist exclaimed, accepted the courtship. Soon after, the interpreter and the miss, both 19 years old, they became husband and wife. "There is impossible," says the Puerto Rican, and now identifies with that decree, has too many arguments-the name of his new album, a plate supported by the label Sony Music. "Here I am promoting it because it was released on Tuesday February 23.

To that end, Chayanne, Elmer Figueroa born June 28, 1968 in San Juan, claims to have today with technological tools of communication that were not possible two decades ago to use when dancing frantically Fiesta in America. So I welcome contact with several countries almost simultaneously, as they do when driving one of his productions. "The world has become almost virtual, it's amazing the extent that communications have become Internet and all social networks like Twitter which I am one of the party: I send pictures to the fans, even to personal pictures when, for example, I'm at a party. That generates a different identification with the fans. "

Do you feel comfortable with that level of relationship?

" I do not feel comfortable, but it is interesting that the public has a vehicle where the report beyond what they hear by conventional means. The virtual world is a plus.
virtual
on these developments, the interpreter, close to celebrating 42 years, says jokingly that lack only make the machine that transports people from one place to another. "So, you could dine in Puerto Rico and immediately sing in Venezuela. "

" I AM A ROMANTIC "Chayanne

When you are invited to reveal his Venezuelan side answers that seem obvious: "Venezuela is my other half." And then laugh as making clear that mention of his wife and two children who have had together: Lorenzo and Isadora. "We're all happy, living life, speaking of beautiful things among us, but trying to implement them. My family is what motivates me to keep fighting, to say publicly that everything can be achieved and you should never throw in the towel. It precisely what I try to convey humility in this album, which is number 22. "

Baja emotion "the fact of recording so many albums?

"What results is a desire to do better than before. Burn discs many challenges placed before you older, and each leaving you accumulate experience. "

How do you resolve the difference between disks?

" Wonderin 'what I do now without changing my truth. " Sometimes you fall into temptation applying formulas that you know. Of course, I hope that I do not have occurred. What ever I consider is a change of style, or do something that is not true, because that's what the public perceives negatively. But yes, each disc is a struggle in which different emotions are turning. "

Do you belong to the minority romantic?

" I do not know. When Sandro is a romantic or wonderful artists like Michael Jackson, that have influenced you to do things right, it hits you. But yes, I am a romantic and try to give love through everything I do. "

difficult task, do not you think?

" Maybe, but I like to add my two cents, because if you is removed before you remove the difficulties then rise to the hope and lose the battle against yourself. "

Any musical variation this time?

" The freedom given to merge pop, then that can mix pop rock sound, as I did in my previous job. However, it goes with the sound of the island. "

Precisely, one of the cradles of reggaeton ...

"Part of the base of reggaeton-is ahead in the telephone conversation, is in my music, just that my phrasing is different and, therefore, my genre is pop. Rhythmically, the island that is my truth, always been in my records. "

"MUSIC CHANGE THE WORLD"
Chayanne
links with Venezuela are also developed from the drama. Venevision announced for this year start-screen film format miniseries Gabriel, immortal love, written by Venezuelan Indira Páez, recognized with an Emmy. Chayanne is the protagonist, a vampire noble soul who faces Francisco Pizarro, portrayed by José Luis Rodriguez. "We went to natural scenes in Venice, Colombia, Puerto Rico and Miami. It was really interesting. Indira Páez I think a fantastic writer and Jose Luis is a wonderful person."

is not the first time sharing the stage with El Puma. In the former Miss Venezuela, while opening the program Chayanne, Jose Luis Rodriguez was closed. "I've seen his career, when Puerto Rico was in Cristina Bazan soap opera, and then when it launched Peacock."

Do you bet on your first Grammy?

"You always hope, but the biggest prize for me is that when people make a show and sing a song with me. Or recognize my songs on the radio. So if I win the Grammy for this album is extremely welcome and be grateful, and if not won, so thank you. "

Have you anticipate the market?

" What I can say is that my disk is made with the best and with my baby, but you never know what will result in people feeling ".

How involved in the issues?

" I've never written a song, mainly due to commitments I have: seven hours of choreography in a day, learning more letters, because my work is a concept. "

" I fell in love you have your label?

"I made a change of verse and deepened in some accents, and with that I feel that the item is yours. Other issues are written as a mold that do not have to make any suggestion." For

Venezuelan director Gustavo Dudamel, the world would be perfect if it worked like an orchestra ...

"I agree. The music changes the world, at least, has power to do so. The music is nature itself that speaks, and also with the music also marks significant periods in people. I think that makes us be better people. " How do you think this record be?

"Not only with this album but with the actions of everyday life. With this work I just hope to continue to motivate people toward that goal. "Chayanne

then reports that it expects another interview. But this time the trip will be conducted by telephone to Chile, the same scenario would expect after his speech at that Venezuelan night where her other half. Then, the hostess Carmen Victoria Perez to fire him, wished him luck in Santiago and a speedy return to Venezuela, where he, twenty years later, hopes to return to remember that nothing is impossible.

nllabanero @ eluniversal.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment